Clarke Commercial Paint Contractors
Looking for commercial painters in Southern Maine? Clarke has the solutions for your business needs. No commercial project is too large!
Commercial Paint Contractors
From a brick highrise to a 100+ church steeple to marine coatings, we have the knowledge and staff to complete any and all types of projects on a varied array of substrates.
We work closely with General Contractors, Property Managers and Municipalities on commercial projects within a 60 mile radius of Westbrook Maine.
It’s our goal to provide outstanding service to companies and municipalities with their exterior coatings, weatherproofing, masonry, and metal restoration needs in Southern Maine, the Portsmouth New Hampshire region.
Contact us today for more information.
Paint & Maintenance Projects
- 19 Commercial Street, Portland, Maine: Weatherproofing doors and windows of a historic property
- Woodfords Church, Portland, Maine: HVAC Systems Special Coatings
- Children’s Museum and Theatre of Maine: Restoration of metal railings, stairs, windows, and doors
- DiMillo’s Floating Restaurant: Repaint of external metal surfaces; re-caulked more than eighty windows, and provided graphics restoration
- Maine Bank & Trust Building: Restoration of metal windows and rust removal at multi-story office building.
- Misc. Clients: Masonry and floor painting for a parking garages
- University of Maine Orono: Fogler Library
- University of Maine Orono: Steven’s Hall
We are fully covered with liability insurance and full workers compensation.